Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our class on others' minds!

Here's that message I told you about... the email I received from a parent of one of my students from last semester: 
"You may recall me as the father of the student who blogged about your class. I spend a great deal of time thinking on this subject and its relation to CNF, that fuzzy place what led O’Brien to title The Things They Carried “A Fiction”, as a distinct class from memoir and novel.
Anyway, here’s something I came across on Maud Newton’s blog and just cribbed straight  onto ToulouseStreet.net, that you might find interesting as a handout if you teach this class again. Or not. It just put me immediately in mind of your class and our exchange and since I had your email, I thought I’d send it along."
http://toulousestreet.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/memory-imagination/

Clearly our discussions are thought provoking and potentially far reaching. So keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment