Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Don't

I Don't want to be studying! The weather is beautiful, the temperature is excellent, and spring break is almost here. I wish I had had all my midterms last week. This week is brutal, and I hate it.

I Don’t want to be writing essays. Between all of the things that I have to get done this weekend, my essays are the most tedious.

I Don’t want to be dealing with my friends BS relationship problems. They aren’t my qualms and I can’t relate to them. I have other things to do. Sorry! It is not that I don’t care, I just have my own relationship problems to deal with; although by “relationship”, I actually mean academic. They are interchangeable, right? I mean, I’ve got to keep up a decent relationship with my professors.

I Don’t want to be writing this blog post. There, I said it. Its already late, but to some extent I feel obligated to do it. If I thought I would be motivated to do it tomorrow afternoon when I’m “in the home stretch” so to speak, I would do it then.  But lets face the cold hard truth: I know that if I put it off, my 6th post will NEVER be done. But then again, what does it matter whether I post on the blog now, or in 6 hours? I like posting, don’t get me wrong; especially this post. It is liberating! I am sitting here in a chair in KJ writing my true feelings, rather than hiding behind a semblance and façade, trying desperately to put into words my deep, thoughtful analysis of something.


I Don’t want to edit this post; so, I wont. Here it is, in its raw, unrefined beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment