Monday, April 14, 2014

The world around me


The advertisement companies are constantly manipulating their audiences with their products. However, the manipulation  done by these advertisement companies do not make any direct impact in my life. Rather, the biggest manipulation that I have found in my life has to be the manipulation done by people around me. The manipulation done by many people around me are not necessarily bad.  For example after the class last Thursday, my friend texted me to eat lunch at an earlier time because she was really hungry. So I changed my schedule to eat lunch with her earlier. Later after talking with her in lunch I found out that she decided to eat lunch earlier because she wanted to take a nap during our usually lunch time. She did not think it was a good excuse to take a nap to make me change my schedule. Little manipulation like this is constantly done around me that I may not necessarily be aware of but is constantly impacting my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment