Monday, May 5, 2014

Lessons of Life


This course was definitely different than any of my other courses. Most of my courses are in the sciences, where I learn to memorize the finding of others, how molecules work and just how human are body function biologically. I am constantly being jam-packed with information and there is never really any space for creativity. I liked learning under those terms because it is easy for me to memorizing terms and follow someone else’s shadow. I like having set rules with structure to follow.
However this course has challenged my perception of my reality, it has made me question whether I really enjoy what I am learning or is it just something I am doing for the sake of grades. It has made me question the idea of grades, something that defined my intelligence. The course has taught me to find my own shadow, and learn what the society has done to my mind, and most importantly learn about the art of manipulation. I have learned to get out of my comfort zone and learn that my life may not necessarily be what I chose but rather what was chosen for me. I have learned a valuable life lesson about finding myself. The lesson I have learned here goes beyond my knowledge to get into a graduate school it is something that will prepare me for life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment